Our chalets in mellow Tasmanian pine suit romantic hideaways for couples & quiet family retreat for families with all the fun of the farm. Honeymooners, couples, retirees & family friendly - we welcome everyone.
- Uninterrupted views of Mt Roland by day, spectacular starry kaleidoscope by night.
- Peaceful rural tranquillity yet only a few minutes drive from Sheffield's popular amenities.
Both cosy chalets are fully furnished and equipped with everything that you require for a great holiday
- well heated for cool Tasmanian weather,
- queen size beds for extra comfort,
- stairs to loft bedrooms with mountain views,
- children welcome – range of toys, books, secret gardens to play in and hide,
- farm animals to view,
- set in peaceful gardens with a 90-metre long trimmed hedge,
- complimentary home-made bread & farm eggs if the girls are obliging.
Roland Chalet - family chalet - 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4)
- down stairs - kitchen dining/bathroom, bedroom with 2 singles.
- upstairs loft bedroom - queen size bed with mountain views.
- couch adaptable for extra if necessary in living/ kitchen area
Van Dyke Chalet - 1 bedroom chalet (sleeps 2)
- kitchen dining/bathroom down stairs
- loft bedroom - queen size bed with mountain views & private balcony.
- divan couch adaptable for extra if necessary downstairs in living/kitchen area